Wednesday, May 20, 2009

school


Kaleb's first year of preschool is coming to an end. He had his first concert, singing nursery rhymes. We could barely see him. (He is in the third row, below the boy in the yellow shirt at the end of the fourth row on the right, his head barely peaking out between twin girls in blue). He didn't sing, but that's a lot to ask a kid who didn't even talk at the beginnig of the year. I think the whole time he was looking for us. He did a good job!
Kaleb helped his class plant a garden near the playground at his school. They are growing many different plants and will get to see the "fruits" of their labor next year! Today I took him to the store with me, and after I asked him if he liked going to the store, he said "No, I'd rather go to school".

1 comment:

  1. Heber will love to see this when he wakes up.
    He is all the time asking to look at his friends on the computer. Welcome to the blogging world!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete