Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am a child of God

The other night I tucked Kaleb in for bed, and started to clean up the kitchen. I turned the monitor on and heard him singing,

"I am hmm hmm hmm, and he has ent me ear, diven me erfy home wif pawrents tind and deor, weed me dide me watt behide me help me find da way teach me all dat i mus do to wiv wif him humday." He sang it over and over and over, and I called Aunt Amy and Aunt Kathy and anyone else I could think of, to make them listen. I must give his primary teachers most of the credit for teaching him this song. I often sang it to him, but he does things for other people that I can't get him to do. I am happy that my son is learning about God and where he came from, and why he is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment