Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pillow Pets

Marissa and Sasha
 We have had our dogs for about 13 years so my nieces have practically grown up with them and they are very close.  They have a lot of fun playing with them when they come over.  Sasha is always with one of the girls, getting dressed up, in a blanket or curled up asleep right next to one of them.  Sometimes I find her in the most interesting places doing the most interesting things.  Sam loves the girls, but doesn't get into it like Sasha.  Maybe it's a girl thing.  They put on shows, do "experiments", and just love to play.  So sweet!  
Victoria and Sasha

Sasha loves the attention
I find her in the most interesting places

The girls were pretending Sasha had surgery and they were taking care of her. 

dressing her up

Sam usually hides from the kids and I found him here, trying to blend in.

No comments:

Post a Comment