Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Burgers and Bowling

When Keith and I met 17 years ago he told me about a little place around the corner from his parent's house, called the Cameo Grill, famous in this area  for it's  "Cameo" burger.  After 17 years I still had not tried one.  Things we talk about but never do.  One day I overheard Keith and our friend Adam talking about this well known place in our little town and they were talking about taking the girls out on a date there.  I quickly butt in and said, Yes! Yes! Yes!  Lets go!  It is true, it's got to be one of the best burgers I have ever had.  After finishing our burgers and depleting the city of it's ketchup supply we headed out for some "extreme bowling".  It was supposed to be glow in the dark bowling, but from the pictures you can see that it's not really dark, and no one is really glowing.  We still had a lot of fun.  We had a blast making fun of each others various bowling moves, and we even resorted to trying Kaleb's two arm bowling method.  The bowling kick, the bowling flick, drying the hands seemed to work for the boys.  Chad was actually quite good at bowling leading the boys towards a win.  It will be a while until I bowl again, but I don't think I'll wait 17 more years for another Cameo burger, Yumm!
Cameo burger, so good!

Girls vs.

 the Boys

The leg kicks and the arm flicks...

the drying of the hands...

Whatever they were doing worked, and the girls didn't stand a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment