skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Old Dogs
 |
| Sam & Sasha |
 |
| smaller collar bones |
I was attacked by a neighbor's dog when I was 5 years old, my dad had to strangle the dog to get it to let go of me, and I was left with scars (beauty marks:) on my face and head. Needless to say I did not grow up being very fond of dogs. I wanted to get married and have babies, and these are the babies that I got! I love these guys like crazy, but have noticed after being blessed with a real human child, that they now live more like "dogs". Not enough walks, home alone, nothing to do. They bark, shed, and puke on the carpet, but I still love them! I don't think there will be any more pets in our future, so we will cherish these two for as long as possible. This Christmas we wanted to do something special for them, so I dug out my dog bone cookbook, and we made them a frugal present, smaller collar dog bones. Maybe next time we'll do bark-b-q!
No comments:
Post a Comment